06282017
7-Day Forecast | Currently in Provo

Best of UV 2017: Professional Services

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail

Two, four, six, eight, who do you appreciate?

We know you know the hot issues — which doctors know dem bones, whose food makes your tastebuds dance, which hair salon you would dye to go to. So what’s with all the secrets? Let’s not tip-toe around the important issues. Starting in January, share your secrets with us by voting for the Best of Utah Valley 2017. The tally ends February 28.

Vote in all eight categories here.

Like this story(0)

38 Responses to "Best of UV 2017: Professional Services"

1. Crystal worthen says:

I noticed that while voting for my favorite real Estate agent that the person I was voting for her name is spelled wrong on the link voting page but we know she was nominated. It’s supposed to be Marisa Bentley @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices but on this Web page it says Maria Bentley @Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. I’m sure someone just missed a letter but I’d like you fix this for her. She’s out of town but I know lots would want to vote for the correct person

2. Lisa Tree says:

All the votes for Northwestern Mutual

3. Carol says:

I would like to nominate The Dance Academy in Lehi as The Best Place to Dance 2017!

4. Carol says:

The Dance Academy in Lehi. Best Place to Dance.

5. Tandy Twitty says:

The Dance Academy in Lehi is an amazing studio! My daughter has been there for 6 years.

6. Pat Louder says:

Please no mail other than the one I requested.

7. Kristen says:

Grandview Insurance has the best customer service I have ever experienced. Steve is my agent and he is always prompt and professional, most importantly he really cares about us. I would like to nominate Grandview Insurance!

8. Jeni says:

KIDS VILLAGE IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!

9. Allison Davis says:

Kids village is the best.

10. Ethline T says:

We adore and appreciate Kids Village! My child loves every minute of it and wishes school was every day. Every day he rushes in and and can’t wait to tell about his days with all the different teachers.

11. Rachelle says:

Kids Village gets my vote for the absolute best preschool!

12. Rachelle says:

Kids Village gets my vote for the absolute best preschool!i absolutely love it!!

13. Kelly Byars says:

Kids village is the best around! Harry Potter school for kids

14. Kayla Rawle says:

Kids Village has blown me away! Such an amazing preschool with the most amazing teachers and staff! We love you Kids Village

15. Lyndsi Lewis says:

Kids Village, Where Magic Meets Education. My Triplets Have Developed a Love for Learning, Returning Home With Exciting, New Experiences along with a Strong Sense of Community. WE LOVE KIDS VILLAGE!

16. Rick Bettridge says:

I wish to nominate James Moyes of RedStone Advisors in Lehi for his teams professional services in relation to Retirement Services for corporations and individuals. I have worked with the RedStone Team for many years and they have distinguished themselves as being Top Quality in helping their clients meet their professional needs.

17. Pam says:

We love having our daughter at The Dance Academy in Lehi. She looks forward to going every week.

18. Ashley Armstrong says:

We’ve been at kids village 2 years and love it! The staff is very dedicated to my children and I love watching them grow and gain confidence in the classroom.

19. Laura says:

Learning Dynamics is the MOST excellent preschool. Their focus is academics and it shows in the amount that the children are learning.

20. Rita Cortez says:

VCS Carpet is the BEST! Where do we vote? I couldn’t see it easily.

21. Kellie says:

We love Kids Village!!!

22. Melanie says:

Learning Dynamics is awesome

23. Ashley Leonard says:

24. Ashley Leonard says:

Learning dynamics is the best preschool. All my children have gone there and continue to go there. We love it!!! They focus on academics and getting the kids to socialize and make them feel important. Go Learning Dynamics

25. Janet Porter says:

Learning Dynamics’s Preschool is the best!

26. Mikelle says:

We love Kids Village! My daughter is SO excited to go to school every day, and their curriculum is top-notch. She’s only 3 and knows how to read all her letters, knows the sounds for most of them, can write about half of them (and her name), knows the days of the week, months of the year, and everything is so well-rounded. They have different workshops that mix so many great life skills into daily reading/writing/math activities. Love this school!!!

27. Kate says:

Why is everything required just to vote? Lame.

28. Jose says:

Go Mountain View & Rocky Mountain Mortgage!

29. Jan Collett says:

I originally began having my taxes completed by Dave Cloward, at Hawkins about twenty years ago. I lived in Springville, Utah and worked in Orem, Utah as a realtor. I moved to Santa Barbara County in 2009. I felt so comfortable and had so much trust in Hawkins that when I moved to California, I would not have considered having anyone but Hawkins continue helping me with my taxes. It’s now 2017 and I will begin again, the simple process of doing my taxes. Thank you Hawkins, for your fairness and personal care. You will always have my trust. Jan Collett

30. Michelle says:

Fotochic Photography is a hidden gem in Orem. We didn’t know of it until this year but they awesome and have gorgeous mini sessions and inexpensive prices. I use to have a favorite studio but now I have found a new one.

31. Brent Lunt says:

Thanks

32. Yvonne Gateley says:

Squire & Company is a great choice for all financial needs.

33. Charles Topham says:

I have no additional feedback

34. Shaylie says:

Jasmine George at ponderosa properties is the best realtor!

35. LeAnn Ulvestad says: