A large kindergarten class is born every day in Utah County.
Nearly 28 babies arrive in Utah Valley hospitals every day. Here’s where the new arrivals made their debut in 2000.
- American Fork Hospital: 2,562 babies
- Mountain View Hospital: 928 babies.
- Orem Community Hospital: 1,097 babies.
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital: 1,018 babies.
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center: 4,429 babies.
- Month with most births: June
- Month with least births: October
- Record number of births in 24-hour periods at UVRMC: 26
- The average household size in Utah County is 3.5, compared to Utah’s overall household size of 3.15, meaning families in Utah County are more than 10 percent larger than families around the state.