Every state has their driving quirks, but Utah drivers are especially quirky.
Here are just a few the heart-stopping things you’ll see on the Utah road according to out-of-towners.
1. People distracted from rocking out to their favorite jams.
If it isn’t your hidden rockstar karaoke abilities distracting you, then it might just be an intriguing phone call or a car full of kids.
You do know that people can see you rocking that air guitar through the windows, right?
2. Stopping past a stop sign or light…by a lot.
Umm…I think you were to stop back there. But the car stops at the last second on a dime, even if it is a car length past the stop sign.
3. People that don’t like being forced to choose one lane to drive in.
Don’t let the law limit you.
Which causes the cars around you to be all like:
4. Forget what a signal is.
The person cut off is like:
5. Speed anywhere from 10-25 miles over the speed limit on the highway.
Other drivers respond either like:
6. It’s impossible to merge.
7. Excessively running red lights.
Let’s all take turns. “Sharing is caring.”