Utah Lake is making a comeback. Need proof? Read on.
1. As of January 2014, more than 2.5 million carp have been removed from Utah Lake.
Less carp = cleaner, clearer, more beautiful waters.
2. Local government and wildlife agencies have also cleared away unwanted plant life.
3. It’s the scene for cool viral videos like pianist William Joseph’s cover of “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons.
4. You can get your triathlon training in close to home with a comfortable average temperature of 73 degrees.
Or you can try to break James Jonsson’s record as the first person to swim the entire length of Utah Lake. It took him 10 hours and 1 minute.
5. Your rainstorm photos will be infinitely more impressive.
6. Local homebuilders are building by the water with a coastal flair.
This Saratoga Springs home is part of E Builders’ Harbor Bay development. Plus, when building or buying a new home, you can often get more bang for your buck on the west side of I-15 according to local realtors.