Because girlfriends just have a special skill in backing each other up no matter how stupid their thought process might be at the time.
1. When it comes to losing weight.
2. Saying that it is never their fault.
It’s never the woman’s fault, right?
3. On social media.
After all, liking a Facebook status, favoriting a tweet or re-pinning one pins on Pinterest is the new way of validating your relationship.
4. Telling each other that they are always right.
Sometimes a girl just needs someone to listen and agree — even if you don’t agree.
5. Complimenting each other’s clothes.
“Where did you get that? How much did it cost?” These questions must follow clothing compliment to make the compliment sincere.
6. Complimenting their haircut.
Umm…not quite Gilbert.
7. Complimenting their decorating.
That is so fung shui.
8. Complimenting them on their homemade dishes.
OK, complimenting anything and everything. Just make sure you ask for the recipe even if you don’t cook.
9. Making enemies with whoever messes with your friends.
Nothing says you are friends like forming a common enemy.
10. Helping each other frivolously daydream.
I’m sure that will work. I’m 5 percent sure that it will work. (Maybe that’s a bit optimistic.)
11. And all women want is for men to learn to validate them too.
Take note men.
12. But, at least girls know they can always rely on each other for the best advice.