With temperatures expected to reach the 70s in Utah County this week, it might finally be warm enough to leave the house without an emergency jacket in tow. Here are signs you’ve been cooped up inside too long during these cold winter months — and that we can’t bear another cold weather relapse.
1. You have the heater on in the morning and the AC on at night.
Where is the balance?!
2. Your legs are really white.
I mean your whole body is practically transparent.
Just don’t get overly eager and make this mistake.
Patience, my young grasshopper. You’ll be tan soon enough.
3. You’ve gone through all the good TV shows on Netflix and have nothing else to watch.
Maybe it is time to try that one-star show.
4. You don’t remember how to run or exercise in any way, shape or form.
Did my legs always move like this?
5. Your mind keeps telling you it’s time to get in shape for swimsuit season.
But the weather keeps telling you no.
It’s not your fault that the world is working against you.
6. And you’ve started shopping for a swimsuit, but it doesn’t quite make sense since it’s still cold outside.
It will probably never get warm anyway, so why waste the money.
7. You crave ice cream, but are too wimpy to eat it in the cold.
But if you could only trade in your hot chocolate for ice cream and popsicles, your life could be complete again.
8. You’re tired of replanting your garden after it snows yet again.
What do you mean you’ve never heard of second winter?
9. You’ve had enough with the homework, school concerts and other obligations.
Sun, please give us hope by coming out from behind the clouds!
10. There’s so much more to do outside when it’s warm.
And just relaxing in the sun.
11. You’re tired of wearing so many layers.
You get dressed when it’s cold, but then there is a heat wave for an hour. And the next thing you know it is snowing.