After watching general conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, you’re already missing it. If you are longing for the two days with 10 hours of conference talks, here are signs you should be treating your general conference withdrawals.
1. You’re wearing your pajamas to work.
During conference you didn’t have to shower for two days and you never got out of your pajamas. Now people expect you to get dressed to go into the office.
2. You still have your TV turned to BYUtv.
Maybe if I keep watching BYUtv, conference will come back on. (Maybe it really will since they replay devotionals and talks all the time.)
3. You have a sugar coma.
Those cinnamon rolls, cookies, ice cream, popcorn and more seemed like a good idea while you were eating all weekend long.
4. When you go to the temple, you’re stuck waiting for a very long time.
So, you’re saying I wasn’t the only one who received revelation to go to the temple?
5. You think that you are still on your mission.
Just one night at your mission reunion and you’ve been stuck in memoryland all weekend long. Now you’re confused about where you are.
6. You want to turn on the TV to go to church.
Sorry, but you need to return to your chapel now.
7. You’re busy putting all the things you learned in conference to action.
Ride that spiritual high!
8. You keep daydreaming that the next conference talk will be given in a second language you know.
Sorry, but you’ll have to wait six months before someone might speak Fijian.
9. You miss all your relatives.
Living in Utah means everyone crashes at your place during conference weekend.
10.Your temple announcement predictions were wrong again this year. Maybe next time.
… Or at least announce a new temple.
11. You keep checking your Mormon apps and lds.org to see if conference is up yet.
12. You crawl under your desk after lunch to take a nap.
Hey, you fell asleep after the morning session both days. It’s a habit now.
13. You left your craft projects all over the floor.
Yeah, we’re sure you got a lot accomplished during conference.
14. You scroll through @MormonMix on Twitter to review your favorite quotes.
Everything they said was so beautiful.
BONUS: You’ve already started counting down the days to next conference.
Just six more months.”