By Jeanette Bennett and Briana Stewart
If you promise to play it cool, we’ll introduce you to this year’s 10 Coolest Entrepreneurs. These locals are moguls, mentors and magic makers — and we’ve brought them together in one cool place.
Read on to find out who sold a business to “The Donald,” who rode a camel, who built a babysitter empire at 10, and who breathed the same air as Princess Di.
You’re going to flip.
Get to know Utah Valley BusinessQ’s 10 coolest entrepreneurs by clicking the links below.
1. Clarke Tank: James Clarke, Clarke Capital Partners
2. So Farr, So Good: Eric Farr, BrainStorm
3. Household Name: Brittany Jepsen, The House That Lars Built
4. Know Your Roots: Donna Root, The Inner Architect
5. Track and Shield: Justin Bingham, Kameleonz
6. Now Playing: Sherrie Everett, Creative Stream, Inc.
7. Sweet Ride: Adam Terry, Waffle Love
8. The Bee’s Knees: Clint Betts, Beehive Startups
9. Live, Learn & Prosper: Matt Bowman, My Tech High
10. Hoop there it is: Marty Haws, Social5