City Provo Founded 1984 Employees 1,550 Industry Beauty and wellness/direct sales Website NuSkinUSA.com CEO Ritch Wood, 51 The Company A developer of skin care and nutritional products primarily in the anti-aging market.
BLOWING US ALL AWAY: LET US COUNT THE WAYS
1. Nu Skin did $2.21 billion in revenue in 2016.
2. 550 million meals have been donated through its Nourish the Children Initiative.
3. The company is publicly traded on the NYSE.
4. It has nearly one million active distributors and preferred customers worldwide.
5. It sells more than 200 products in the beauty and wellness category.
6. The company employs more than 75 scientists.
7. In its more than 30-year history, it has paid more than $12 billion in total sales compensation and sales incentives.
8. In 2016, through its Force For Good Foundation, Nu Skin and its charitable partners contributed more than $6 million to improve lives of children throughout the world.
9. It operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
10. Did we mention Nu Skin did $2.21 billion in revenue last year alone? Ba-ba-ba-billion.