City Pleasant Grove Founded 2008 Employees 2,500 (2,000 in Utah) Industry Health and wellness/direct sales Website doTERRA.com Founder David Stirling, 54 The Company A producer and distributor of essential oils, including personal care products, nutritional supplements, and healthy living products.
BLOWING US ALL AWAY: LET US COUNT THE WAYS
1. doTERRA is a billion-dollar company with robust growth.
2. It has a global network of more than 3 million Wellness Advocates and wholesale customers.
3. It ships to more than 100 countries.
4. Forbes named doTERRA one of America’s Best Employers.
5. doTERRA’s 383,000-square-foot global headquarters sits on 60 acres in Pleasant Grove. It recently broke ground to expand its campus to 1 million square feet that will sit on 100 acres —and add 950 jobs over the next three years.
6. It has corporate offices in 17 countries.
7. Through its Healing Hands Foundation, doTERRA partners with organizations like Mentors International, Days for Girls, and Operation Underground Railroad. Its Co-Impact Sourcing initiatives help communities in developing countries worldwide.
8. Its employees regularly participate in service days.
9. doTERRA has a 68 percent retention rate, compared to a direct selling industry average of nearly 10 percent.
10. It hosts the largest corporate-sponsored convention in Utah with more than 30,000 attendees — injecting approximately $30 million into Utah’s economy.