City Lehi Founded 1982 (purchased locally-grown Omniture in 2009) Employees 17,000 (1,200 in Utah) Industry Technology Website Adobe.com The Company A provider of digital marketing and digital media solutions.
BLOWING US ALL AWAY: LET US COUNT THE WAYS
1. It’s been almost eight years since Adobe purchased Orem-based Omniture for $1.8 billion, ultimately leading the $7-billion global giant to set up shop in Utah Valley.
2. In 2012, it built a 280,000-square-foot campus in Lehi.
3. Said campus literally paved the way to a Point of the Mountain renaissance for retail, business, and specifically the tech sector.
4. The office currently houses 1,200 employees.
5. In 2017, the company announced plans to build a new, $90-million facility.
6. That facility will add nearly 1,300 employees to its Lehi office.
7. Those jobs will be high-paying, high-skilled opportunities for Utah’s workforce.
8. The current campus houses a full gym, cafe, an NBA-sized basketball court, and panoramic views of Utah Valley.
9. About 50 percent of employees at the Lehi campus are engaged in corporate giving/charitable service projects.
10. Adobe regularly supports community initiatives that boost STEM learning and engagement in tech careers.