City Lindon Founded 2006 Employees 600 Industry Technology Website Jive.com Founders John Pope, 39; Matthew Peterson, 40; Michael Sharp, 36; Andrew Skeen, 35; Stephen Todd, 34; Brent Thomson, 41 The Company A provider of unified communications products.
BLOWING US ALL AWAY: LET US COUNT THE WAYS
1. Jive is the largest, privately-owned, unified communications system in the world.
2. It has experienced multiple years of triple-digit growth.
3. It brings in $100+ million of recurring revenue and is on track to employ 700 by end of year.
4. It is currently building a brand new headquarters, as it has outgrown its current three Utah buildings.
5. The company has expanded its product offerings to include voice, video, contact center, and mobile applications.
6. Jive leverages partnerships with worldwide brands like Panasonic, Cisco, Microsoft.
7. Its customers include high-growth businesses and public sector institutions.
8. Jive is the highest customer-rated VoIP solution.
9. That customer service has earned them a 98 percent retention rate with clients.
10. Through the Jive Foundation, Jive regularly gives back to the community.