Equipment: One Dumbbell or Kettlebell (optional)
Complete the first circuit as many rounds as you can do “pretty” for 8 minutes. Rest as needed to ensure safe technique, but ideally try not to rest until the end of the circuit.
At the end of the eight-minutes, rest for 2 minutes, and then proceed to do Circuit 2 as many rounds as pretty in 8 minutes.
1. 10 Goblet Squats if you have a DB/KB or, if you don’t have a DB/KB either jumping air squats or standard air squats for a scaled down version.
2. 8 each arm: Single-Arm Bent Over DB/KB Row or 15 bent over ’T’s”
3. 5 each leg: Alternating Single-leg Lift w Straight-leg Hip Lift
4. 8 Tent Push-ups
1. 8 each leg: Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats or 8 standard Split Squats each leg
2. 15 Superpersons
3. 15 Feet Elevated Glute Bridges
4. 5 each arm: Plank to Push-up Transfer
Find this video titled “Get Lean in 2018” on YouTube.