City American Fork Founded 2008 Employees 5,325 Industry Food + beverage Website FourFoodsGroup.com Founder Andrew K. Smith, 43 The Company A restaurant investment, development, finance, operations and management company focused on emerging brands looking for hyper growth.
BRAINS + BRAWN MIND THEIR BUSINESS
1. Swig. Kneaders. Mo’Bettahs. R&R Barbeque. Little Caesars. Four Foods Group has transformed and grown each and every one of those brands — making it a bonafide restaurant king-maker.
2. FFG is serving up more than 5,300 jobs and will move into a new headquarters in Pleasant Grove next year.
3. The company did more than $142 million last year.
4. Founder Andrew Smith is an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year winner.
5. FFG started as a UV50 Startup to Watch and has since dominated our Fastest-Growing list a whopping SEVEN times. For the first time, FFG also ranks on our Economic Engines list, giving them our coveted Triple Crown Award. You can read more about FFG founder Andrew Smith’s induction into our UVBQ Hall of Fame here.