CITY Provo FOUNDED 1999 EMPLOYEES 10,000 INDUSTRY Smart Home Products and Services WEBSITE Vivint.com FOUNDER Todd Pedersen, 50 THE COMPANY A leading smart home company.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS
- Vivint Smart Home is one of the leading smart home companies in the U.S. and is the largest tech employer headquartered in Utah. In 2019, Forbes named Vivint Smart Home to its “The Best Employers for Diversity” list.
- Vivint Smart Home surpassed $1 billion in revenue in 2018 and serves more than 1.5 million customers.
- Fast Company named Vivint Smart Home one of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” in 2017.
- Vivint Gives Back. Constantly. Since establishing its charitable foundation in 2008, Vivint Smart Home has donated more than $18 million and 200,000 volunteer hours.
- Vivint Smart Home has a close partnership with the Utah Jazz and its players, who play home games at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Vivint has been a winner in the UV50 for nine years, but wins in multiple categories makes them an 11-time winner.