CITY Provo FOUNDED 1984 EMPLOYEES 1,600 INDUSTRY Beauty/Wellness/Direct Sales WEBSITE NuSkin.com CEO Ritch Wood, 53 THE COMPANY A developer of skin care and nutritional products primarily in the anti-aging market.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS
- Nu Skin is forever young and forever fierce — it did $2.68 billion in sales in 2018.
- Through its Nourish the Children Initiative, Nu Skin feeds more than 120,000 starving children every day.
- The company is publicly traded on the NYSE.
- It has nearly one million active distributors and preferred customers, and it distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories. It employs more than 75 scientists.
- Nu Skin has been on our UV50 list an amazing 10 times. Its founder, Blake Roney, is being inducted into our UVBQ Hall of Fame this year.