CITY American Fork FOUNDED 2008 EMPLOYEES 5,325 INDUSTRY Food and Beverage WEBSITE FourFoodsGroup.com FOUNDERS Andrew K. Smith, 44; Shauna K. Smith, 41 THE COMPANY A restaurant investment, development and management company focused on emerging brands looking for hyper growth.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS
- Here is the taste of the town. Four Foods Group breached $1 billion in total sales since its inception, which also means they’ve paid more than $325 million in salaries and payroll.
- Swig. Kneaders. Mo’Bettahs. R&R Barbeque. Little Caesars. FFG has transformed and grown each and every one of those brands —making it a bona fide restaurant king-maker. And there are more brands to come …
- The company earned more than $181 million in corporate revenue in 2018. It has ranked on the Inc. 5000 eight consecutive times. And on a personal note, it started as a UV50 Startup to Watch in 2011, and has been on the UV50 every year since for an incredible nine times.
- FFG has a footprint of 160 restaurants in 10 states.
- The company is run by power couple Andrew and Shauna Smith. Additionally, FFG champions women at all levels. More than 58 percent of their workforce and 47 percent of their leadership are women.