CITY Pleasant Grove FOUNDED 2008 EMPLOYEES 2,000 INDUSTRY Health and Wellness/Direct Sales WEBSITE doTERRA.com FOUNDER David Stirling, 56 THE COMPANY A producer and distributor of essential oils, including personal care products, nutritional supplements and healthy living products.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS
- doTERRA is an essential leader in essential oils and is a $1.5 billion company with products sold in 18 international markets (and counting).
- Its 383,000-square-foot global headquarters sits on 60 acres in Pleasant Grove and continues to expand on both sides of the freeway.
- Through its Healing Hands Foundation, doTERRA partners with organizations in areas like micro-loan programs, anti-human trafficking and feminine hygiene.
- Its co-impact sourcing initiatives help communities in developing countries worldwide. In 2018, doTERRA supported 122,095 jobs and impacted 541,349 lives through global sourcing efforts.
- In September, doTERRA hosted its largest annual convention at the Salt Palace Convention Center. It welcomed more than 30,000 wellness advocates and customers who generated a direct economic impact of nearly $28 million in the Utah community.