CITY Lehi FOUNDED 1982 EMPLOYEES 22,000 INDUSTRY Software WEBSITE Adobe.com THE COMPANY A provider of digital marketing and digital media solutions.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS
- It’s been 10 years since Adobe purchase Orem-based Omniture for $1.8 billion, ultimately leading the $8.725-billion global giant to set up shop in Utah Valley.
- In 2012, it built a 280,000-square-foot campus in Lehi. It is currently building a $90-million facility that will be home to an additional 1,000 employees. The new building will also be the source of an estimated $2.3 billion in new wages and over $85 million in state corporate, payroll and sales taxes over the next 20 years.
- The company projects that the new positions will pay approximately 300 percent of the average Utah County wage.
- Adobe literally paved the way to a Point of the Mountain renaissance for retail, business and specifically the tech sector.
- The current campus houses a full gym, cafe, an NBA-sized basketball court and panoramic views of Utah Valley. About 50 percent of employees at the Lehi campus are engaged in corporate giving/charitable service projects, and Adobe regularly supports community initiatives that boost STEM learning and engagement in tech careers.