No PhotoShop needed. From sabbaticals to fertility benefits to diversity programs to volunteer opportunities to a state-of-the-art campus, ADOBE in Lehi is a worldwide giant with small town charm.
- Founders of Adobe: John Warnock and Chuck Geschke
- Core Values: Be genuine, innovative, exceptional and involved
- After every five years of consecutive employment, employees receive a sabbatical ranging from 4-6 weeks, based on tenure.
- Adobe is proud to have achieved global pay parity between employees of both genders. They’ve also attained parity among U.S. white and non-white employees.
- 1300+ employees
- An additional 1,000 jobs are estimated to come once Phase 2 of the Lehi campus is complete. There are 22,000 Adobe employees worldwide.
- 26 weeks of paid leave for birth mothers
- 16 weeks of paid leave for all other new parents
- Welcome Back Program that includes flexible work arrangement for up to 120 days for employees returning from an extended leave and transitioning back into full-time work.
- Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Surrogacy Assistance
Originally published in the Winter 2019 issue of Utah Valley BusinessQ.