FOUNDER Wilford Clyde, 66
THE COMPANY An administration agency that supports the needs of subsidiary organizations that span the construction, building materials and insurance agencies.
LOOKS LIKE A MILLION LUCKS (ALSO BUCKS)
1. Since 1926, Clyde has been building Utah. Literally. It’s subsidiaries are W.W. Clyde, Geneva Rock, Sunroc, Sunpro, Beehive Insurance, GWC Capital, and Scott Contracting.
2. It has built more state roadway miles than any other locally-owned contractor and collaborates on more than 500 projects annually. It has been part of building almost every collegiate stadium in Utah.
3. Clyde is numbered among the top 5 recyclers in the state — and has made a $30-million investment in clean air initiatives.
4. Clyde donates money, time, equipment and materials to Building a Better Community. Notable donations: The Clyde Building, BYU; Maple Dell Scout Camp, Payson; Clyde Institute of Construction Management, UVU; and $2 million to Springville City to complete the new recreation center.
5. 90 years of a rock solid reputation.
Fortune Cookie Forecast 90 more years of a rock solid reputation.