INDUSTRY Beauty/wellness/direct sales
WEBSITE NuSkin.com CEO Ritch Wood, 54
THE COMPANY A developer of skin care and nutritional products primarily in the anti-aging market.
LOOKS LIKE A MILLION LUCKS (ALSO BUCKS)
1. Nu Skin is forever young and forever fierce — it did $2.42 billion in sales in 2019.
2. The company is publicly traded on the NYSE.
3. The NSE family of companies includes Nu Skin, which develops and distributes a comprehensive line of premium-quality beauty and wellness solutions through a global network of sales leaders in Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific; and Rhyz, their strategic investment arm that includes a collection of sustainable manufacturing and technology innovation companies.
4. The company currently focuses its efforts around innovative consumer products, product manufacturing and controlled environment agriculture technology.
5. Through its Nourish the Children Initiative, Nu Skin feeds more than 120,000 starving children every day. To date, they have donated more than 650 million meals.
Fortune Cookie Forecast “Tomorrow will be your greatest Nu Skin day ever.” — Ritch Wood, CEO