THE COMPANY A provider of digital marketing and digital media solutions.
LOOKS LIKE A MILLION LUCKS (ALSO BUCKS)
1. It’s been more than 10 years since Adobe purchased Orem-based Omniture for $1.8 billion, ultimately leading the $11-billion global giant to set up shop in Utah Valley.
2. In 2012, it built a 280,000-square-foot campus in Lehi. It recently completed an additional 168,000 square feet over four floors that has 1,000 workstations and 700 underground parking stalls. When employees return to campus, they will enjoy other amenities in this new space, including an outdoor wellness center, expanded indoor wellness center, meditation, massage and somadome. The new building will also be the source of an estimated $2.3 billion in new wages and over $85 million in state corporate, payroll, and sales taxes over the next 20 years.
3. The company projects that the new positions will pay approximately 300 percent of the average Utah County wage.
4. Adobe literally paved the way to a Point of the Mountain renaissance for retail, business, and specifically the tech sector.
5. The original campus houses a full gym, cafe, an NBA-sized basketball court and panoramic views of Utah Valley. About 50 percent of employees at the Lehi campus are engaged in corporate giving/charitable service projects, and Adobe regularly supports community initiatives that boost STEM learning and engagement in tech careers.
Fortune Cookie Forecast Adobe’s second building will lead to numberless rewards.