INDUSTRY Real estate development
FOUNDER Cameron Gunter
THE COMPANY A vertically integrated commercial real estate firm focused on investment, development and asset/property management.
LIME OF THEIR LIFE
1. PEG’s growth is expansive and rapid. They now encompass six entities under the PEG Companies umbrella: PEG Capital Partners, PEG Development, PEG Construction, PEG Asset Management, PEG Property Group, and In-Group Hospitality: A PEG Company.
2. PEG’s developed more than $1.2 billion in real estate, 5,200+ hospitality keys, and 4,700+ multifamily units.
3. PEG’s projects span a variety of industries: hospitality, student housing, medical, office, retail, and more.
4. PEG tackles intricate projects, including the UVU student housing shortage with The Green on Campus Drive, a build-for-rent strategy to bring innovative housing solutions to the Mountain West, and giving new life to an undesirable site of a former asbestos factory.
5. For its new HQ, PEG is building a large mixed-use development called Freedom Commons. It’s reinventing the modern-day office experience specifically for a post-pandemic workforce.
SHINING MOMENT “We always operate with integrity,” Gunter says. “We do what we say we’re going to do.”