Welcome to Utah Valley Magazine’s annual Best Of Utah Valley contest. Click on each icon below to vote for your favorite businesses and organizations. The voting opens January 11, 2021, and closes February 28, 2021.
Please review the Rules and Details section below to answer any questions about the contest. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy voting!
Rules and Details
The annual Best Of Utah Valley contest is a celebration of Utah Valley. Utah Valley Magazine’s intention is to reflect readers’ preferences of local businesses and organizations. To this end, Utah Valley Magazine has set the following rules to keep the voting process fair and legitimate.
- Utah Valley Magazine has created nine ballots: Best Auto, Best Beauty, Best Doctors and Dentists, Best Entertainment, Best Home Services, Best Places and Faces, Best Professional Services, Best Restaurants and Best Retail. Each ballot contains several categories. For each category, Utah Valley Magazine will declare winners in the May/June 2020 issue based on the votes received during the dates above. We will declare first, second, and third place winners unless the need to declare a tie arises.
- Utah Valley Magazine reviews all write-in votes and counts them equally in the final tally. Answers to write-in questions must be spelled correctly in order to be correctly counted. (We’re sticklers like that.)
- Comments left on UtahValley360.com do not count as official votes.
- After the voting has closed, votes detected as coming from illegitimate sources will not be counted toward the final tally.
- Utah Valley Magazine has worked to ensure accuracy on the voting options within each category. If the list of options includes an inaccurate or outdated listing — or an omission — the contestant company should contact Utah Valley Magazine directly to correct the error. Email email@example.com with your business name and category(s), and we will make the correction within one business day.